Our firm has pioneered the “Comprehensive Planning Technique,” a unique and effective approach that combines estate planning, financial consulting and elder law strategies to provide maximum protection to our clients.
We Help You Protect Your Family and Preserve Your Legacy
Our firm provides the highest level of representation and services to individuals and families, and is recognized as a leading law firm in the Southern California area. We provide legal, financial and additional planning services to clients throughout Southern California.
Thomas L. McKenzie, JD, RFC, the firm’s founder, is the creator of the “Comprehensive Planning Technique“. This revolutionary form of planning combines the elements of estate planning, financial strategies, elder law, asset protection and long-term care planning to provide a more comprehensive, and thus more protective, overall plan.
- Financial consulting, retirement planning and financial advisory services
- Estate Planning, including, Living Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives, and more
- Avoidance of Probate and Involuntary Conservatorships
- Irrevocable Asset Protection Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for disabled or potentially disabled individuals
- Review of Living Trusts (in many cases, we offer free reviews of your current estate plan)
- Advice on developing important protections for your spouse and/or your minor or disabled children should you pass away unexpectedly
- Assistance with properly administering your Living Trust if you become disabled or pass away
- Probate services for those who have failed to establish a probate avoidance plan
- Pre-planning to qualify for Medi-Cal benefits for long-term care
- Pre-planning to qualify for Veterans benefits for home care or assisted living care
- Assistance in obtaining Medi-Cal benefits for long-term nursing home care, WITHOUT spending down all of your hard-earned savings
- Assistance with protecting your family home and other assets from Medi-Cal claims
- Assisting members of the LGBT community with same sex estate planning
- Advice on life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance and other long-term care planning alternatives
- Full-service brokerage including Stocks and Bonds, Mutual Funds and ETF’s, REITs and other financial products